For an air of calm seclusion in a Pacific Northwest home, nearly every little thing in the major bedroom is hushed. Wood-paneled partitions and easy white bedding hold it feeling rustic, but nonetheless heat and welcoming. Bedside sconces are a assured approach to make your bedroom feel and appear as contemporary as a 5-star resort room. The white and lightweight grey bedding in this room by Catherine Kwong also softens up the dark wood side table and moodier wallpaper.
- The key to decorating your bedroom is to pick merchandise and supplies that spark pleasure and promote leisure, like charming classic finds, soft space rugs and linens, and romantic lighting.
- In this young lady’s New York City bedroom designed by Chiqui Woolworth, tomato-red trim by Kravet and a painted wrought-iron chandelier crown a sweep of soppy blues.
- In this bedroom designed by Amber Interiors, the chair with a comfy sheepskin throw and a patterned pillow is inspiring us to really finish that book.
- This spacious primary bedroom—crafted by dressmaker Lisa Perry—unites heat and cool colors to create a clean, contemporary balance.
- Bring together the dear elements for a contemporary bedroom that is rich with natural sample, texture and color.