Designer Lee F. Mindel isn’t afraid of color, and this contemporary Miami Beach getaway is proof. In the guest bedroom, which Mindel brought to life with panels in Benjamin Moore’s Cool Aqua, the headboard, in a Link Textiles cloth, matches the wall panels. Braun & Co., the Oluce lamps are from MSK Illuminations, and the nightstands are from Design Within Reach. Stark white walls are a crisp canvas for furnishings and equipment on this modernist bedroom. A black Volante occasional desk by Pierre Guariche is paired with a Pivotant wall light by Charlotte Perriand.
This bedroom has concentric circles swirling over the headboard, a circular area rug on the ground, and rounded pendant lights over the bedsides. A room with lots of natural daylight doesn’t routinely put all the decor prospects within the gentle finish of the colour spectrum. A darkish bedroom decor scheme might assist you to to feel cosy and cocooned. Warm up a plain white bedroom scheme with modern wall sconces in gleaming copper. Patterned textiles add dimension to gentle, brilliant areas, as seen in the master bedroom of this rural Connecticut farmhouse. Although the home-owner blended multiple patterns—windowpane plaid, vertical and horizontal stripes—the impact continues to be subdued, due to the consistent palette.
Midcentury Fashionable, Farmhouse, Glam Bedroom Design By Havenly Designer Kacie
Maria Carr of @dreamywhiteslifestyle knows a couple of issues about decorating an all-white bedroom. In her ethereal California cottage, the grasp bedroom is awash in quite a lot of white hues, from white painted planked partitions to a white slipcovered chair to layers of sentimental and pretty white bedding. To break up the sea of white, she changed the original closet door with a natural wood salvaged door, selected black oak herringbone flooring, and added a country pine bench. For a simple and romantic bedroom curtain idea, Maria merely hung a classic monogrammed textile. In the attic bedroom of her Wisconsin residence, designer and DIY columnist Jenni Yolo (@ispydiy) painted the ceiling and facet partitions a crisp white to make the small bedroom feel more spacious.
- Bring in discovered objects and patterned headboards to curate a modern bohemian bedroom.
- The custom walnut bed, matching dresser and facet desk, and coordinating artwork give the minimalist area a contemporary feel.
- An East Hampton bedroom relies on a modern white backdrop punctuated by a colourful Dhoku rug, paintings by Richard Aldrich, and vintage sconces by Gino Sarfatti.
- We also love that the identical print is constant within the wallpaper and the headboards.
- Designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard is not afraid of color—and you should not be either!